Welcome to Abbey Guest House
David and Donna Gallacher are delighted you have visited their website and hope to welcome you in person to The Abbey in the very near future.
Your comfort is our priority
The Abbey Guest House is a comfortable, detached Victorian house situated in a quiet location yet only a one minute walk to Kenilworth town centre. Our four star rating from Visit Britain reflects the warm welcome, high standards and comfort guests may expect.
Built in 1900, it retains all its intimate charm and atmosphere whilst providing the modern facilities expected in a superior guest house. We are within easy reach of the University of Warwick, NEC, NAC, Stoneleigh, Coventry, Leamington Spa and Warwick.
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Ensuite rooms
- Private off street parking
- Complimentary wireless broadband facility throughout
- Comfortable Guest TV lounge
- Separate dining room where a good selection of hot and cold breakfast fayre is served every morning
- Guest refrigerator and microwave
- Early and late arrivals/departures by arrangement
- Early and late breakfasts by arrangement